Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Site Design in the Works

No not this one, this is staying the way it is...I think at least. Talking about the site I co-own and work at. We think we found our CMS back end, which is a good thing. But then comes if all the plug-ins and community tools will work with it. I hope it does -- hope hope hope.

Have yet to sit down and start the DMC4 review, I think I will tonite while I watch CRANK. Just picked it up today, or maybe it will be another Harry Potter HD-DVD affair. Yes, I was one of the folks who bought an HD DVD player, at least the good thing is I didn't spend a lot of movies, and HD is HD. Soon I'll have my PS3 along with the Blu-ray player inside. Hell, I already bought a Blu-ray movie; Hellboy. Got it for $19.99, which was actually cheap considering the regular DVD is 17.99. I think I've rambled enough but it's nice to have a place to just spew again. I'll probably be bringing over some of my stuff from my once Live Journal account, I just have to pick and choose what I want to bring over.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home