Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

Sunday, March 09, 2008

I've got that new TV Fever again: Sony Edition

I have a perfectly wonderful Samsung CRT HDTV. It's a decent size, has tons of a features and has what is considered by some one of the best damn looking HD pictures...at least contrast wise. Sadly, I'm getting that new TV fever again and this time it's for a Sony BRAVIA. Perhaps the small bit of "Sony whore" in me is whats making me need a new TV. Some would say I have a lot of Sony whore in me, I beg to differ dammit, (grumble) as I've had a sordid love/hate relationship with Sony. I love my PSP, Diskman, and Home Theater system. I even loved the hell out of my PS2, but my fondness for the PS3 and it's antics are slim. Still those bastards are growing on me again with Blu-ray and Metal Gear Solid 4.

So yes I'm giving in and be getting a PS3 soon, I've known despite my bitching that it's always been a matter of WHEN I would purchase one, not if. I'm a consumer whore, that I'll admit 100%...and a little bit of a Sony whore/OCD freak who loves the idea of his electronics matching.

So will I get the BRAVIA? Not sure yet, but come on -- the hell am I kidding. I'll get the damn BRAVIA, as all things it's just a matter of time haha.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home