Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

Friday, March 14, 2008

Love thy name is Too Human

I love Silicon Knights, they are in my top 5 favorite game developers of all time. My love for them started with Legacy of Kain, which was just so over the top and well told it shocked me. It brought a level to of story to an action rpg that I had never seen before, hell still have to this day. Each every weapon in that game has 2-3 pages of story details just for a damn weapon. Then they just took it to another level with Eternal Darkness, which will go down as one of the best horror games ever made. So knowing all that I'm excited for Too Human. Norse mythology with Diablo like gameplay and beautiful graphics, it's as if someone said -- Here Michael, this is for you with love.



Some people love their Metal Gear Solids, me I'm all about the Diablo gameplay and Final Fantasy games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home