Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

Saturday, April 19, 2008

All the Lonely People



Elenor Rigby has to be one of my all time favorite Beatles songs. Oddly enough the song has played an important part in my life in due to it's connections with three people. It's a song which speaks so much in the words it doesn't say, it's the feeling the song invokes that really gets me. I guess I'm just feeling a bit somber due to a good deal of drama floating around me as of late, and last night some of it landed right on my face. So today I'm just analyzing and digesting it, it's never easy to digest things that mean so much so...I suppose it's going to take a little bit of time.

“If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.”
- Unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home