Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Go me!

So I came across this video of classic Jaffe, it's good stuff and takes me back to the PSone days.



The real treat for myself, is when a friend of mine yesterday sent me an IM telling me dude, your on next-gen.biz! I at first thought, this bastard is again yanking my leg. It turns out he wasn't. I've been quoted on next-gen.biz's 100 games of the last 12 months feature. I was quoted for my Mass Effect review. It certainly is a sign that someone is noticing my hard work as well as the other writers at Deeko.com. It was just refreshing and just totally freaked me out. Hell I'm still freaking out about it. I never would have dreamed 4 years ago that something I wrote would ever be quoted, much less on next-gen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home