Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

Monday, April 28, 2008

Here comes Mom...hide the video games



So my mother is visiting this week, which should if nothing else be interesting. We'll see what happens. GTA IV frenzy is at full swing and gamers are bitching about which version is better already. Personally I don't give a rats ass, while I don't have a PS3 yet -- I would still be getting on the Xbox 360. That's just where most of my online friends are, so that's where I do most of my gaming. It's refreshing to see that more and more devs are starting to get a bit more comfortable with the PS3 and games are actually looking better on the PS3 than 360. At least Ghostbusters is shaping up that way, I will admit though Mark seems to be gunning for a job at Sony with the way he's talking lol. I'm super excited for the new Ghostbusters game, I mean it's as close as we're going to get to a Ghostbusters 3 movie; thankfully everyone involved in the movies is involved with the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home